We can help you select the correct propeller the more info we know the more accurate our recommendation
- Motor type and manufacturer
- Year and horsepower of motor
- Length and type of boat
- Any current prop info will help. Diameter, pitch and type of material
- WOT (wide open throttle) RPM reading with current prop is the best way to know how we can improve your performance
- WOT (wide open throttle) RPM reading with current prop if you can answer some or all of the prop info
Also what kind of boating do you do most often. Watersports…cruising ..top speed ?
We will then be able to help you with a more accurate recommendation.